These powerful throat chakra affirmations have been carefully curated for clearing blockages in the throat chakra. These positive affirmations for the throat chakra are powerful tools for healing, repairing, and aligning your fifth chakra, or the Vishuddha chakra.
The throat chakra is represented by the color blue (crystal blue to be more specific), and is useful for all communication skills. These skills don’t just include coming up with the right words while speaking, but being a good listener as well.
Where is the Throat Chakra Located?
Table of Contents
The throat chakra (5th chakra) begins at the base of the throat through the center of the throat and continues up to just under the chin. A healthy, spinning throat chakra allows for the authentic expression of your true self.
Signs of Throat Chakra Blockage
A balanced throat chakra will allow for the clear communication in not only this physical world, but also in the ethereal realms. These realms, or higher dimensions are where our souls travel each night as we sleep.
One night while sleeping, I traveled to one of these higher realms and tried to communicate with Archangel Metatron, but could barely speak or hear him! My underdeveloped and blocked throat chakra was the culprit, and I have since worked to improve my whole chakra system.
There are many signs of a throat chakra imbalance. An overactive throat chakra may be a result of gossiping, not listening, excessive talking, interrupting others, or speaking over others with a loud voice.
An underactive throat chakra may be a result of the opposite behaviors, such as shyness and self-confidence issues.
Some throat chakra blockage signs are:
- Lack of effective communication – People are often confused by your speech, or you have trouble articulating how you really feel.
- A fear of speaking to strangers or in public – A blocked throat chakra can manifest in many ways, including finding it hard to communicate with strangers or new people.
- A fear of speaking up or standing up for yourself – Underactive or blocked throat chakras can make it difficult to express yourself to others. You may just bite your tongue or hold your tongue often to keep the peace.
- Sore throat – Gossiping or speaking ill of others uses low vibrational words that block the natural flow of energy in the throat chakra. If uncleared, this negative energy can get stuck in the chakra and cause coughs, sore throat issues, or colds to manifest physically.
- Problems with the thyroid gland – Since the thyroid resides within the throat chakra, increasing the flow of energy to the throat chakra center may help improve the thyroid’s function and ease overactive or underactive thyroid symptoms.
What is a Throat Chakra Affirmation?
Affirmations for the throat chakra are positive statements that imprint or “program” the human body with the vibrations of the words being spoken.
The spoken word is very powerful and creates positive change in this important energy center known as the throat chakra.
Other Chakra Posts You May Like:
- Overactive Root Chakra Signs
- Solar Plexus Chakra (Complete Healing Guide)
- Sacral Chakra (The Definitive Guide)
- Earth Star Chakra (Activate your “Billionaire” Chakra)
- Root Chakra (Complete Healing Guide)
- The Fastest Way to Open your Third Eye Chakra
Powerful Throat Chakra Affirmations
- My voice matters
- I am an excellent communicator
- I express myself openly from my heart
- I listen to and honor my inner voice
- I speak my truth with love
- My voice is powerful
- I communicate my feelings with ease
- I express myself with confidence
- What I have to say is valuable to others
- I clearly express my needs and desires
- My voice is strong and powerful
- It is safe for me to speak my truth
- I freely express who I am
- I express myself creatively
- I practice clear and open communication
- I allow divine wisdom to speak through me
- I listen to and honor my inner voice
- I speak my truth
- I speak with love
- My voice reflects my inner being
- I mean what I say
- I speak authentically
- I speak with kindness
- I know my truth
- I open my throat chakra now
- My throat chakra is clear and tuned
- My throat chakra flows in perfect balance
- I claim my freedom to speak
- I reclaim my voice as my own
- I belong here
- My voice belongs to me
- I honor my truth
- My voice deserves to be heard
- My voice is clear and strong
- My truth sets me free
- I speak up for myself
- My voice is needed in this world
- I write clearly
- Who I am comes across clearly
- My throat is healthy and strong
- My voice is strong
- My words are powerful
- I am courageous
- I think before I speak
- I respect my truth
- I am no longer a prisoner of other’s words
- I take ownership of my voice
- I reject any pressure to be silent
- I use light and positive words
- I speak with clarity
- I am strong in my truth
- I am free to be completely me
- My words add value to conversations
- My truth resonates with Universal truth
- My throat chakra spins with ease
- My voice is relaxed and calm
- Words flow easily to me
- Words flow easily through me
- My words have positive power
- When I speak, others listen
- I have integrity
- I speak calmly
- I speak plainly
- It’s safe to express my needs
- I am honest about who I am
- I breathe easily
- I am respected
- I speak from my center of power
- I speak with confidence
- I am comfortable with silence
- I don’t engage in gossip
- I choose my words carefully
- I choose my words with compassion
- I am comfortable with silence
- I give my full attention to whoever is speaking
- I am at ease when I speak
- I speak for me
- I speak for Universal truth
- I am truth
- I speak up for myself when necessary
- I am an excellent speaker
- I am a confident speaker
- I have a great sense of humor
- I only contribute to positive conversations
- I make eye contact while speaking to others
- My voice comes across as loving
- My voice comes across as kind
- I am allowed to be me
- I am allowed to talk
- I am clever
- I do not need permission to speak
- Clean and clear my throat chakra
- Heal my throat chakra
- Repair my throat chakra
- Align my throat chakra with Source Consciousness
- I speak firmly, but kindly
- I like talking to others
- I don’t speak over others
- I am a great conversationalist
- I know the right thing to say
- I make others feel comfortable with my ease
- It is ok to express my feelings with others
- I make eye contact when speaking to others
- My throat chakra is bright crystal blue and spinning freely
Throat Chakra Affirmations FREE Printable PDF
This FREE printable throat chakra affirmations pdf is an exact file of the brow chakra or throat chakra affirmations above.
If you are having trouble with clear communication, listening skills, social anxiety, or low self esteem – These 5th chakra affirmations are for you!
Also, if you have trouble speaking and hearing angels and guides clearly as your higher self or in the 5th Dimension and above, these positive affirmations will help you unblock your throat chakra.
This throat chakra affirmations pdf can be easily downloaded or printed and spoken aloud as part of your daily routine to restore a high self-esteem!
Click the link above to download the FREE printable throat chakra affirmations pdf file.
The printable positive affirmations for the throat chakra pdf will open in a new browser window.
Mouse over the top right of your screen to either choose to download the .pdf 5th chakra affirmations to your computer or click on the printer icon to print!
The .pdf file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader (If you don’t have it, you can download it for free here).
Default paper size is 8.5″ x 11″ or letter size. But, you can print & scale on whatever size of paper you wish.
You have a FREE 5th chakra affirmations pdf that you can print and read daily for best results.
Affirmations for the Throat Chakra: Synopsis
The affirmations above are powerful statements that will “program” the throat chakra to be strong and help you to express your true feelings from a place of love and inner wisdom.
Daily affirmations for the throat chakra can be added to any meditation practice or spiritual ritual to foster healthy communication in all of your important relationships.