A spiritual cleansing bath with Epsom salt is the perfect way to harmonize your energy with peace, calm, and whatever other intentions you’d like to set for the spiritual bath.
The best time to take a bath for spiritual cleansing is when your mind is on overdrive, your angry, sad, or just worn down.
Spiritual cleansing baths are such a spiritual way to clear your energy and help you feel incredible.
Who Can Benefit from Taking a Spiritual Cleansing Bath?
Empaths in particular can benefit from taking a spiritual cleansing bath with Epsom salt. Empaths are particularly prone to absorbing and taking on the energies of others.
If you are an empath, you know this is both a gift and a curse! On one hand, you are incredibly insightful and great and counseling others.
But, on the other hand, you take on other’s depression, pain, anger, and frustrations as your own without knowing how to shake it.
If you are an empath, taking a spiritual bath to cleanse your aura will help get rid of other people’s toxic lower energies!
But, anyone who is run-down, tired, overwhelmed, depressed, or sad can benefit from the rejuvenating self-care ritual of a spiritual cleansing bath with sea salt or Epsom salt, or both!
Click for 5 Little-Known Empath Protection Tools (That Really Work!)
Why Take a Spiritual Cleansing Bath with Epsom Salt?
Over time, we build up lower energies in our aura and lower chakras. These may be from events that have happened to us such as, job loss or illness. Or, there may be lower vibrations stuck to our aura from other people, such as those from depressed friends and events in the world.
A spiritual and aura cleansing Epsom salt bath is soothing to both your spiritual body and your physical body.
Epsom salt contains magnesium, as well as many other naturally occurring minerals, which are very grounding for energies you’d like to get rid of. But, the magnesium in the Epsom salt relaxes and soothes tired muscles as well.
The grounding minerals in the Epsom salt are also believed to help with detoxing your spiritual energy and cleansing bad spiritual energy out of your aura.
When you bathe in spiritual water like Epsom salt baths with herbs, crystals, and essential oils, the vibration of the water is raised to a higher vibration.
When you are carrying lower vibrations such as fear, anger, depression, or sadness – Jumping into a spiritual cleansing bath with Epsom salt will ease your body, which calms your mind.
The lower vibrations you bring into the tub, even if they are from other people, are NOT a match to the higher vibrations of the spiritual bath you’ve made, and are diffused by the beautiful water elemental, Undine, as well as your intentions for the spiritual cleansing bath.
“This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
You can read my full affiliate policy/disclaimer here.
How to Make a Spiritual Cleansing Bath with Epsom Salt
1. First, clean your bathroom and tub of clutter, debris, and dirt. Next, fill your tub with your spiritual cleansing bath water simply by setting your intention for the bath.
This intention could literally be anything that you want this cleansing bath to achieve, such as:
- Bring more joy into my daily experience
- Cleanse and heal my aura
- Attract more wealth to me
- Let go of all that is making me sad
- To receive clearer spiritual guidance
- To let go of overwhelm, exhaustion, and depression and be refreshed, invigorated, and strengthened from within
2. Light candles or a single candle to keep things simple if desired. I looove this Sage Purification Candle that is like getting 2 for 1 in my spiritual cleansing bath with Epsom Salt!
3. For best results, add at least 2 cups of Epsom Salt to the bathtub. I like more to really feel the Epsom salt relaxation effect on my sore muscles! I recommend this huge bag of Dead Sea Soak Magnesium Bath Flakes harvested from the Dead Sea for an extra heightened aura and spiritual cleansing bath soak experience!
4. Add or place crystals or stones in or around the tub (if the crystals/stones don’t do well in water). You can use a super-affordable, but Beautiful Smudging Bowl like this one to keep crystals water-free.
5. Add spiritual purification herbs or organic essential oils: rosemary (for issues with unfocused mind), lavender (for calming), sage (for spiritual energy cleansing), or rose (to attract love or for protection). (You’ll only need a 5 – 10 drops of essential oils, or less if you desire since essential oils are very strong!)
If you are using dried herbs for your spiritual cleansing bath, then I like to put them in a Natural Unbleached Tea Bag to keep them from getting all over and going down the drain when the bath is done.
You can also try Petal-Infused Effervescent Mineral Bath Salts to your aura cleansing bath! These ones effervesce with lavender and rose petals mixed in.
6. Then, fill the tub to the desired level of water.
7. Settle into the tub with relaxation and your intention in mind. Soak for at least 20 minutes while your stress simply melts away in the Epsom salt!
Benefits of Spiritual Cleansing Bath with Epsom Salt
Soothing and refreshing, combining Epsom salt with spiritual cleansing herbs, oils, and candles helps to honor your physical and spiritual energy.
Besides this, creating a spiritual cleansing bath with an intention, will help to bring about that which you really desire.
Spiritual cleansing Epsom salt baths are great for spiritual protection, spiritual healing, spiritual purification, spiritual grounding, spiritual strength & courage and creating the flow of your life, or manifesting your intentions better!
When you choose to manifest in a spiritual cleansing bath with Epsom salt, it makes it easier for that manifestation or desire to come to you quickly, because your rational (or monkey-mind) has been calmed, which makes manifesting much more powerful!
Ways to Make your Spiritual Cleansing Bath with Epsom Salt More Powerful
- Take your ritual spiritual cleansing bath with Epsom salt during the full moon.
- Use a Bamboo Bath Tray to keep all your items handy, so you don’t have to worry about where your ingredients are!
- Open a window, if possible, to let in fresh air.
- Ground yourself spiritually while in your spiritual cleansing bath.
- Take a quick shower with your soap, shampoo, and conditioner before preparing your spiritual cleansing bath, so you can simply melt into your spiritual cleansing bath with Epsom salt!
- Write the intention or positive affirmation for your bath for spiritual cleansing on an Organic Bay Leaf with a Permanent Marker and set it in a Smudging Bowl.
Spiritual Cleansing Bath Kits
Pre-made bath kits for spiritual cleansing may be helpful when you don’t have a lot of time, or you don’t know exactly what spiritual cleansing bath herbs or Epsom salt to include in your ritual aura cleansing.
Here are a few from the beautiful creators at Etsy that you may like!
Spiritual Cleansing Bath Kit
- Spiritual Cleansing Bath Salt
- Spiritual Cleansing Bath Kit Tea Bags
- A Black Candle
- Psychic and Empath Protection Shield Spray (for after your bath ritual)
Abundance Reiki Charged Moon Spiritual Cleansing Bath Kit
*Reiki charged Abundance spiritual bath. Great for cleansing the aura, releasing tension, as a bath tea, and as a ritual bath. Can be used with any of the moon phases.
Ingredients: Himalayan Pink Salt, epsom salt, Scented with pineapple and Sage fragrance oil blend, herbs that promote abundance, calendula flowers, mint, and sage. Charged with Reiki
Spiritual Cleansing Bath with Epsom Salt: Synopsis
Remember, when taking a spiritual cleansing bath with Epsom salt, it is important to set your intention for your spiritual cleansing bath.
By purifying spiritual and emotional blockages, spiritual cleansing baths can help to break through spiritual blocks that prevent the flow of good in our life – spiritual cleansing with Epsom salt is a powerful way to achieve spiritual growth and energize yourself!
Epsom salt baths are effective in cleansing a person’s spiritual energy. Have spiritual growth in mind when you engage in this activity.
As spiritual beings having a human experience, we get overworked, tired, and overwhelmed easily!
The limits of the physical body are sometimes difficult for our spiritual beings to understand.
A spiritual cleansing bath with Epsom salt will not only diffuse and get rid of lower energies or vibrations you are carrying, but also helps heal and rejuvenate our physical bodies!
Win, win, win!
As always, spread the light!
Did you enjoy this post on spiritual cleansing bath with Epsom salt rituals? Do you have any other spiritual cleansing bath ideas or rituals that you’d like to share with other readers? Share to social media and comment below!