I realized a good cleaning schedule template is hard to find! Especially, a FREE Printable Cleaning Schedule Template with boxes to mark off daily, weekly and monthly chores all-in-one.
If you’re looking for a 100% FREE Printable House Cleaning Schedule PDF Template for INSTANT DOWNLOAD, then you’re in the right place! This cleaning checklist is new for 2020!
This house cleaning schedule has it all! This is a Daily, Weekly & Monthly Cleaning Checklist in PDF Template format, that will finally get you caught up on your cleaning!
The cleaning checklist PDF is available in both Letter (8 1/2″ x 11″) & Bullet Journal BUJO A5 sizes (5.83″ x 8.27″) with plenty of space for hole-punching on either side!
House Cleaning Schedule Template
Made easy to print or download! No email list sign-up, no social media like, just 100% FREE Printable house cleaning schedule template to print or download!
Keeping caught up on cleaning and laundry is literally the bane of my existence. And once you get behind on cleaning, the task all of a sudden feels daunting!
I needed a lot of help in staying organized in my home cleaning, but couldn’t find a house cleaning checklist that I liked…
So, of course, I made one!
I wanted a household cleaning schedule chart that was organized and well thought out. I also wanted it to be a daily, weekly and monthly home cleaning schedule all in one.
This also works great as an apartment cleaning schedule as well!
I also needed any house cleaning chart of mine to not seem so overwhelming. I wanted it to have extra spaces that I could add in extra cleaning tasks as I saw fit, and checklists for checking the boxes when my cleaning was done!
I’m offering two free versions of the printable house cleaning schedule new for 2020!
- More FREE Printables to Get You Organized:
- FREE Printable Habit Tracker PDF Template – Instant Download
- FREE Printable Goal Setting Worksheet PDF Template
- FREE Printable Weight Loss Tracker PDF Template
- FREE Printable 2020 Wall Calendar Boho Floral
- FREE Printable Heart Outline Templates Cut Outs
Don’t forget to bookmark this page to come back and grab more FREE Printable Cleaning Schedules whenever you need!
Cleaning Schedule Ideas:
Here are some ideas for things to add to the write in sections on your household cleaning schedule:
- Empty & Wipe Out Garbage Cans
- Water Plants
- Wipe Down Doors
- Vacuum/Spot Clean Furniture
- Dust Ceiling Fans
- Wash/Organize Kitchen & Bathroom Cabinets
- Wash/Organize Kitchen & Bathroom Drawers
- Clean & Organize Pantry
- Dust & Wipe Down Washer/Dryer
- Wash Curtains
- Wash Rugs
- Sweep & Mop Behind Fridge
- Take Off & Wash Floor/Ceiling Vents
- Organize Storage Rooms
- Clean & Organize Closets
- Vacuum Under Furniture
- Wash Blinds
- Go Through Clothes/Toys – Throw Away/Donate Extras & Old Items
- Dust & Wash Lights/Fixtures
“This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
How to Make a 2020 Cleaning Schedule Template
This cleaning schedule PDF template is super simple to download, print and use!
But, you can make it into a reusable cleaning schedule that you can use week after week!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A Good Color Printer – (This one is wireless, sleek, well-reviewed and can auto-feed sheets for printing up to 10-pages at once.)
- Cardstock – Letter (8.5″ x 11″) & A5 (5.83″ x 8.27″)
- Laminating Sheets
- Laminator – (Laminators are super cheap now! Or you can take it to your nearest office supply UPS store with laminating services!)
- Expo Fine Point Dry Erase Markers
- Expo Dry Erase Marker Erasers
Simply print your cleaning schedule on cardstock paper in either letter or A5 (bullet journal BUJO) size.
Laminate the cleaning checklist. Either with your own laminator or at an office supply store.
Hang up your household cleaning chart somewhere you’ll see it often.
Use the dry erase markers to mark off your daily, weekly and monthly cleaning checklist.
Use the dry erase marker eraser to clean it off and start fresh the next week!
Note: You may need the dry erase marker cleaning spray to really get it clean.
How to Use This Home Cleaning Schedule Template
- Download & print the Cleaning Schedule.
- Hang up the checklist where you will see it to help you stay organized.
- Fill in the date to the right of the “HOUSE CLEANING SCHEDULE” Title in the space provided.
- Use the extra blank sections to add cleaning items to your daily & monthly checklists.
- Check the boxes next to each task as you complete them.
- On the daily cleaning “Everyday” section, check each list item for the days you complete them. “M” is for Monday. “T” is for Tuesday. Etc.
- There is a bonus “Monthly” Cleaning Schedule Checklist in the lower right corner as well to help with your deep cleaning needs!
FREE Weekly Cleaning Schedule Template – INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Click to Download the Multi-color Printable Household Cleaning Schedule PDF Template – (Letter Size)
Click to Download the Multi-color FREE Printable House Cleaning Schedule PDF Template for Bullet Journals – (BUJO A5 Size)
Cleaning Schedule Template
This cleaning schedule template is the one I’ve personally printed and am using now!
This is my favorite template of a cleaning schedule I’ve found, since it contains my daily, weekly & monthly cleaning schedule in one template!
Plus, I’ve included a FREE A5 size, so you can use it as a house cleaning planner template as well!
Click to Download the Ocean-Colored FREE Printable House Cleaning Schedule PDF Template – (Letter Size 8.5″ x 11″)
Click to Download the Ocean-Colored FREE Printable House Cleaning Schedule PDF Template for Bullet Journals – (BUJO A5 Size)
The printable household cleaning schedule PDF template will open in a new window.
Mouse over the top right of your screen to either choose to download the .pdf template to your computer or click on the printer icon to print! (Note: You can print directly from this screen. You do not have to download the cleaning checklist template to print it.)
The .pdf file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader (If you don’t have it, you can download it for free here).
Default paper size for this cleaning schedule is 8.5″ x 11″ or letter size. Default paper size for the house cleaning schedule A5 size is 5.83″ x 8.27″.
You have a FREE Cleaning Schedule Checklist that will help you make quick work of your housekeeping!
Download or Print the FREE Printable Cleaning Schedule Checklist above! (8.5″ x 11″ letter-size)
If you liked this Printable PDF House Cleaning FREEBIE, don’t forget to share with your friends who need help organizing, drop us a comment, and like us on social media!
Spread the love!